Forex Calendar

Monday, May 17, 2010

Site is under construction

Hi, I just want to welcome everyone to the Fenghuang website. It is still currently under construction. I have work tomorrow as well as a couple of other commitments. I hope to have this site up and running by the end of this week. Trades will be placed starting this month once all the software is ready.

As for now, I thought a quick market update is in order.

Unemployment: Increased by .3% this April quarter. So while at the beginnging of 10' we were at 10% unemployment, we are back to 9.9%

Inflation: We'll probably see deflation at the rate we're going very soon, CPI has gone from .2 to 0.0 and back up to 0.1, net of -.1 change this quarter.

Just for kicks, here's some info on Massachusetts:
Civilian labor force increased this quarter from 3478.2 to 3483.9. Unemployment actually dropped by 7 points to 9.3%. Educational health services, trade and transport and manufacturing are keeping our economy buffed at the moment. My question of the week, if educational and health services are so the main constituents of our MA economy, why target it for cut backs?

For more general economic info, I highly advise you visit:
http://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.us.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment